Eye Brain Connection
Comprehensive Eye Exam
A Comprehensive Eye Exam is the starting point for resolving most vision related problems.
At Eye Brain Connection, our eye exams include:
- Health history
- Visual acuity measurement
- Determination of the prescription needed to see clearly both at distance and near
- Field of vision assessment
- Pupil responses
- Test for eye alignment
- Color vision testing when appropriate
- Measurement of eye pressure
- Visual inspection of the front, middle and back of the eye
Our detailed examination best allows us to determine your prescription for clear eyesight and rule out issues that relate to the health of the eye such as a retinal tear or detachment, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, pink eye, ocular allergies, foreign bodies, and dry eye, to name a few.
At Eye Brain Connection, this exam gives us the initial data to prescribe glasses, contacts, Lasik or Neuro Glasses.